The malicious files belonging to the same malware "family", with the same forms of malicious behavior, are constantly modified and/or obfuscated using various tactics, such that they look like many different files.
Microsoft is providing the data science community with an unprecedented malware dataset and encouraging open-source progress on effective techniques for grouping variants of malware files
into their respective families.
- Data Type:
.asm files (Each file name is a unique 10 digit hash key, file contains hexadecimal representation of binary file and will be given an integer representing the one of the 9 families to which malware belongs to.)
- Data Size: 17GB
- Validity of this course is 240 days( i.e Starts from the date of your registration to this course)
- Expert Guidance, we will try to answer your queries in atmost 24hours
- 10+ machine learning algorithms will be taught in this course.
- No prerequisites-- we will teach every thing from basics ( we just expect you to know basic programming)
- Python for Data science is part of the course curriculum.
We are building our course content and teaching methodology to cater to the needs to students at various levels of expertise and varying background skills. This course can be taken by anyone with a working knowledge of a modern programming language like C/C++/Java/Python. We expect the average student to spend at least 5 hours a week over a 6 month period amounting to a 145+ hours of effort. More the effort, better the results. Here is a list of customers who would benefit from our course:
- Undergrad (BS/BTech/BE) students in engineering and science.
- Grad(MS/MTech/ME/MCA) students in engineering and science.
- Working professionals: Software engineers, Business analysts, Product managers, Program managers, Managers, Startup teams building ML products/services.