Predict the pick up density of yellow cabs at a given particular time and a location in new york city.
Yellow Taxi: Yellow Medallion Taxicabs
These are the famous NYC yellow taxis that provide transportation exclusively through street-hails. The number of taxicabs is limited by a finite number of medallions issued by the TLC. You access this mode of transportation by standing in the street and hailing an available taxi with your hand. The pickups are not pre-arranged.
In this project we are considering only the yellow taxis for the year of 2015
The data used in the attached datasets were collected and provided to the NYC Taxi and Limousine Commission (TLC)
Data type: CSV files
Train data: train.csv
Total number of records in train data: 146 million
- pick-up and drop-off dates/times,
- pick-up and drop-off locations,
- trip distances,
- itemized fares,
- rate types,
- payment types,
- driver-reported passenger counts
Data Size: 12GB
- Validity of this course is 240 days( i.e Starts from the date of your registration to this course)
- Expert Guidance, we will try to answer your queries in atmost 24hours
- 10+ machine learning algorithms will be taught in this course.
- No prerequisites-- we will teach every thing from basics ( we just expect you to know basic programming)
- Python for Data science is part of the course curriculum.
We are building our course content and teaching methodology to cater to the needs to students at various levels of expertise and varying background skills. This course can be taken by anyone with a working knowledge of a modern programming language like C/C++/Java/Python. We expect the average student to spend at least 5 hours a week over a 6 month period amounting to a 145+ hours of effort. More the effort, better the results. Here is a list of customers who would benefit from our course:
- Undergrad (BS/BTech/BE) students in engineering and science.
- Grad(MS/MTech/ME/MCA) students in engineering and science.
- Working professionals: Software engineers, Business analysts, Product managers, Program managers, Managers, Startup teams building ML products/services.