The experiments have been carried out with a group of 30 volunteers within an age bracket of 19-48 years. Each person performed six activities (WALKING, WALKING_UPSTAIRS, WALKING_DOWNSTAIRS, SITTING, STANDING, LAYING) wearing a smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S II) on the waist. Using its embedded accelerometer and gyroscope, we captured 3-axial linear acceleration and 3-axial angular velocity at a constant rate of 50Hz.
The objective is to classify activities into one of the six activities performed.
- Data Type
- csv files
- Train.csv (Triaxial acceleration, estimated body acceleration, Triaxial Angular velocity, a 561-feature vector with time and frequency domain variables, activity label)
- Test.csv it is same as train.csv except the label is missing which we need to predict
- Data Size: 58 MB
- Validity of this course is 240 days( i.e Starts from the date of your registration to this course)
- Expert Guidance, we will try to answer your queries in atmost 24hours
- 10+ machine learning algorithms will be taught in this course.
- No prerequisites-- we will teach every thing from basics ( we just expect you to know basic programming)
- Python for Data science is part of the course curriculum.
We are building our course content and teaching methodology to cater to the needs to students at various levels of expertise and varying background skills. This course can be taken by anyone with a working knowledge of a modern programming language like C/C++/Java/Python. We expect the average student to spend at least 5 hours a week over a 6 month period amounting to a 145+ hours of effort. More the effort, better the results. Here is a list of customers who would benefit from our course:
- Undergrad (BS/BTech/BE) students in engineering and science.
- Grad(MS/MTech/ME/MCA) students in engineering and science.
- Working professionals: Software engineers, Business analysts, Product managers, Program managers, Managers, Startup teams building ML products/services.